Friday, June 8, 2012

On the Radio

Back in March I taped two interviews for the radio program, Thoughts for the Week.  Part one will air this Sunday, June 10th, while part two will air on Sunday, June 24th.  Times and stations are listed below.

The first interview touches on a variety of topics relating to teaching religion at a Catholic school in the modern day.  The second interview focuses more on my novel, The Champion.  I've decided to extend the fundraiser for my school to August 15th, so go ahead and buy a copy (click on the picture to the left of this post for the info) to support Notre Dame (and me, too!).

The interviews will also be available at this website during the month of June.

Radio info:

WLAD 800AM at 7:30am
WVOX 1460AM at 6:00am
WJMJ 88.9FM (Hartford) at 6:30am
-93.1FM (Hamden) at 6:30am
-107.1FM (New Haven) at 6:30am

ABC Radio (check local listings)

I hope you tune in and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments respectful. Thanks!